Rules & Regulations
Our rules exist to safeguard our fish stocks and ensure that you have an enjoyable vist to Sapphire lakes. Please read these rules carefully before you fish as failure to observe them or acting in any way which interferes with others enjoyment will result in you being asked to leave.
- All children aged 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult. No one under 16 allowed on the Carp Lake.
- NO NON fishing guests (wives & partners are allowed for an overnight tariff of £5.00).
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES baited rods which are in use to be left UNATTENDED at any time.
- 3 rods maximum on Carp Lake (2 rod licenses required)
- When photographing fish support the fish over a large mat or carp cradle, kneel and never stand up with the fish.
- All fish to be returned to the water immediately, do not use carp sacks to retain fish.
- Alcohol allowed in MODERATION.
- NO DRUGS.
- Bivvies & Brolley systems only - no bivvy sharing and strictly NO TENTS for night fishing.
- Strictly No Dogs.
- No keep nets (unless being used in a match). Separate nets required for silver fish and carp.
- Barbless & micro barbed hooks ONLY / no fixed rigs. Rig checks will be carried out, please do not be offended if asked.
- No cat or dog meats, floating mixers or bread on any of the lakes.
- No nuts (tiger, brazil or peanuts etc), chick peas or trout pellets.
- Bait boats welcome, please use sensibly and within your designated swim zone.
- All anglers fishing for 24 hours must park in the car park.
- We supply you with : - LANDING NETS, CARP CRADLES / MATS AND WEIGH SLINGS for Every angler
- Carp mouth and body care kits to be carried and used by every angler. (Can be purchased on site - ask for details).
- Strictly NO surface fishing.
- Minimum 2 ½ lb test curve rods only on the carp lake.
- Minimum 12lb main line only on the carp lake.
- No single overnight stays on the carp lake (if you want to night fish, you have to do a minimum of 24hrs).
- All litter to be placed in bins provided (Includes not leaving cigarette ends on the bank).
- Off the ground barbeques by permission only, no fires.
- No refunds under any circumstances.
- The owners accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or theft whilst on the premises.